Campaign Director (Sales)
Raconteur is seeking a first-class Campaign Director (Sales) to pitch and sell fully integrated print and digital solutions directly to clients and create long-term relationships with leading B2B businesses. Owning the entire sales process, the ideal candidate will engage senior decision-makers and pitch Raconteur's full suite of publishing products. These include B2B special interest print reports in The Times, content hubs, roundtables and a range of digital publishing and demand generation solutions on raconteur.net.
Given this is a senior sales role, the right candidate will need a provable track record of winning new business and growing existing accounts by selling complex solutions, and consistently beating targets.
We are a business publisher focused on content that challenges and inspires modern business leaders, both online and in print through our distribution partnership with The Times and The Sunday Times. We were recently crowned the PPA’s Business Media Brand of the Year at an awards ceremony often referred to as the Oscars of the publishing world.
Our goal is to build on recent audience growth and become the go-to resource for senior business leaders.
We also put huge emphasis on our culture, focusing on nurturing and growing exceptional talent while committing to promoting and ensuring wellbeing, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It’s one of the reasons why we became a B Corp.
All of this means it's a truly exciting time to join the Raconteur team and help us achieve our ambitious growth and brand plans.
What you'll be doing
- Identify revenue opportunities from new business and existing account conversations and sell appropriate integrated solutions from our suite of products
- Grow these accounts from £20-£50k clients into £100k+ clients
- Prospect effectively, organize your time, and deliver credible, professional sales pitches to new prospects and existing client contacts in order to achieve ambitious sales targets
- Using strong research skills, identify trends and unique ideas to leverage in sales pitches.
- Work closely with our commercial content team to ensure best-in-class delivery and ensuring repeat business
Our ideal candidate
- Experience of selling complex, integrated, media solutions for high value
- Experience of growing accounts from initial pitch to building long-term client relationships
- Clear evidence of working to, and exceeding sales targets
- Familiarity with our sales tech stack: Salesforce, Salesloft, Cognism and Bombora
- Exceptional knowledge of publishing industry and products, including digital solutions and demand generation solutions
- Can excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious, inspiring, creative and inquisitive
- Passionate about sales and business development
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Private health insurance (which includes discounted gym membership)
- Private dental insurance
- A highly flexible remote-working policy
- ‘‘Work Anywhere’ benefit that allows staff to work from abroad for up to four weeks per year
- 25 days holiday per annum, +1 additional day holiday for each year worked at the
- company for the first three years
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- Nursery benefit
- Extensive training programme and development opportunities, including a personal learning and development budget
- Life Assurance
- An Employee Assistance Programme (which includes free counseling sessions)
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- An annual ‘Raconteur Day’, where the whole company has a day away from the office that does not use any holiday
- A vibrant social calendar
At Raconteur we recognise that diversity is critical to our continued success, growth and enjoyment at work. We seek to hire, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool, and therefore encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.